How the Internet Impacts Your Services and What You Can Actually Do About It
Your team has written perfectly clean code, chosen the ideal cloud platform and perfectly executed the transition from test and dev to production. But what about the Internet -- the one piece of the puzzle that can cripple your service and that you may think you have absolutely no control over.
The performance of the Internet has an impact on the website, app or service you provide and while you don’t have full control over the Internet, there are smart decisions you can make to improve the impact of Internet Performance for customers – whether they’re internal or external.
In this webinar, we discuss some of the things you can do to make sure that the Internet doesn’t negatively affect your offering, including:
- the types of monitoring tools that can give you insight into Internet Performance
- what you can do with the information such tools deliver
- the services cloud providers offer that can ensure quality connections over at least part of the path
- how to think about the location of your (or your cloud provider ’s) data center
- whether other CDN, cloud or other offerings make sense for you