When a site is slow, nearly 60% of consumers won’t buy a thing.
Dyn surveyed through the International Data Group (IDG) more than 300 IT executives across 11 countries in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific to understand how online and mobile sales are impacting total revenue today. We learned what IT executives are expecting and experiencing, and what they think they need to do to win over consumers with high expectations.
Download this report to get the results and learn:
- The state of global opportunity
- Expectations for online sales in 2015
- What's standing in the way of online sales growth
- Why consumers' patience for slow websites is shorter than ever
- Why mobile is on the rise but overall experience is lacking
- What needs to change to increase online sales